Monday, November 24, 2008

Tot Spot Cafe - A Dream for Moms

I have a group of friends that try to meet at least once a month it seems and we are constantly looking for new places to go. Since it is almost winter, the rain has set back in and the parks are looking less desirable. I had seen a link to the Tot Spot Cafe on another blog and thought I would check out their website. I thought it was an in genius idea but it wasn't until we got there one blustery Saturday that it really hit me how great of an idea this was.

It is located in Woodinville and although it will be easy for me to find it now, I recommend getting directions from the website. We walked in and there were a few people and I guess we missed the rush. Our kids played with all different types of toys and tons of them to say the least. It seems like a great opportunity to let your kids try toys to see if they like them or play with toys there and and then have fewer at home. (Hmmm, maybe I should try that one.)

They also offer kid food like cut -up grapes (yes, I said cut - up!), cheese squares and goldfish for little fingers. But, the best part is they have adult espressos and food for parents. I had a chicken and pesto grilled panini which was very good. My friend and I talked for 2 hours and then realized that we needed to go. Our kids had a great time and we could have an adult conversation - great day, great place.

Here is the link:
http://www.totspotcafe.com/

They recently reduced the pricing and also offer monthly rates, stamp program for a freebie after a certain amount of visits and offer parties. What a great idea - have kids go crazy and play with a ton of different toys and then go home - tired.

No comments: