Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scary Night at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds - October 10th thru 31st

About 10 years ago I remember going over to a family friends' home who would turn their garage into a haunted house every year. It took them weeks to prepare and all of the locals would come by and be spooked. I for one had no idea how scary it could be and I decided after that experience that I was not "into" haunted houses.

Eventhough it is not my idea of a great time, I have heard about the haunted experience to for 8 years old and up. It is called Scary Nights and it runs from October 10th to October 31st. It is located at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA and is quite the treat for locals who like the thrills and shrieks of a haunted maze.

It is open daily from 7pm -11pm and admission is $13. Go to http://www.scary-nights.com/ for a $2 coupon to print out.

I recommend using the facilities before standing in line...the show might be scarier than you think it will be. Post back on my blog on what you thought of Scary Nights for others to review.

No comments: