Wednesday, November 11, 2009

83rd Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

A tradition for so many families with the first seasonal viewing of Santa at the end of the parade still brings the excitement out in me. I have watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for as long as I can remember. I can only hope that my children have a similar experience and continue to look forward to this special parade for Thanksgivings to come. This year will be a new experience with a new parade route. For 82 years they have been marching and float riding on the same route.

83rd Macy's Thanksgiving Parade is on NBS on Thursday, November 26th. Check local listings for times but it usually starts at 9am at my house.

Official website with music to get you excited for Turkey Day and THE parade!

What is your favorite float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

No comments: